Our commitment to the Environment
From operating a modern, technologically advanced fleet through to our comprehensive recycling programme, Manchester Demolition continually strive to reduce the environmental impact of our machines, our projects and our office locations.
We know that actions speak louder than words which is why our environmental activities include:
- We have a comprehensive waste management and recycling policy
- We partner closely with organisations such as the Environment Agency to ensure our projects are completed to the highest standards of environmental care
- We encourage our business partners to pursue best practice and offer advice and training to support them in adopting environmental friendly solutions
- We use cutting edge technology both inside and outside of our machines to ensure projects are completed to optimum levels of efficiency • We train and educate our employees and our customers to help them include environmental considerations in all the aspects of their work • We have a comprehensive waste management and recycling policy
- We train and educate our employees and our customers to help them include environmental considerations in all the aspects of their work
- We remain responsive to changes in legislation, working methods and available technology to ensure our processes remain at the forefront of environmental best practice
This commitment is reflected in our detailed environmental policy which sets clearly defined environmental roles and responsibilities towards respecting the environmental demands of our community and wider society.
Submit a general enquiry or email your project details directly to us
Email your project details
You can now email your project details directly to us for pricing, by clicking on the link below. Please ensure your provide as much details as possible, including photographs.